Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Evoke: A new online game to save the planet.

Found this via Doctorow on Boing Boing. Looked intriguing enough to me so I checked out the site. Cool looking site, with a comic book style introduction and a cool trailer (see below). I decided to read a bit about who was organizing this and found it was the World Bank Institute. They are a branch of the...you guessed it World Bank. Now this can set off some alarms with people I know, however if you read a bit it sure looks like on a more or less surface level that they do accomplish some good deeds. Now I am more than open to hearing what others have to say on the matter, so please respond. In the mean time I signed up with Evoke and I look forward to what it may involve, I think it's worth a look. http://www.urgentevoke.com/

EVOKE trailer (a new online game) from Alchemy on Vimeo.

No comments: